"It’s all Greek to me !",Δημήτρης Σωτάκης

Πού να σας τα λέω σήμερα,τι νέα σας έχω .Ποιος είναι ο στιχουργός ενός από τα υποψήφια για την Eurovision τραγούδια;Ο απίστευτος Δημήτρης Σωτάκης,ο συγγραφέας που έγραψε το εξαιρετικό, "Το Θαύμα της Αναπνοής",θυμάστε ένα από τα μυθιστορήματα, που σας έχω παρουσιάσει με διθυραμβικά σχόλια,που σας έχω πει τόσα και τόσα...

Παραθέτω ευθύς αμέσως τους στίχους:

It’s All Greek To Me! It’s all Greek to me And I just can’t see Why you want to be….
Without me I’m your favourite prey Love me night & day Cause I want to be All you ever need Someone to believe Close your eyes and see I got no Plan B There’s so much to feel Baby, you run through my veins (Chorus) Guilty….. cause I love you
Give me….. back your lovin’ Show me…. Some emotion Baby…..
It’s all Greek to me now!
Guilty…. Cause I want you Crazy….. in my heart now Give me….your devotion / affection Baby, Baby, it’s all Greek to me now!
Pop- Psychology Doesn’t work with me I can’t understand….your lovin’ You’re my second skin I’m your favourite sin Cause I want to be All you ever need Someone to believe Close your eyes and see I got no Plan B There’s so much to feel Baby, you run through my veins

Σχόλια

Δημοσίευση σχολίου